iAM Song Circles:
Using our bodies our voices and the inspiration of the moment we will create songs together.
We will gather for the 5 Sundays (starting August 4th), from 12-3 pm. In Trinity Bellwoods park here>
Using just our bodies (no drums please, shakers ok), and our voices as our instruments we will circle-up as a community and create songs on the spot!
• Learn how to allow your natural freedom, inspiratioin and sounds come forth!
• Sing, move and feel with a 'calm-unity’ approach!
• Let the Spirit show us what songs need to be sung!
• Clear minds, families, friends, and freaks encouraged!
The first hour (12-1) will be fa-silly-tated, the rest will be co-creation and play.
This is a picnic style, family friendly (no alcohol, or cannabis please), all ages event!
This is FREE of charge, "I am practicing the 'gifting economy' model of sharing without any
expectations of payment. (I will have a hat nearby in case you are inspired to give something…not expected at all!)
This is a drop-in kinda thing!
Rain or shine! (if it rains we will gather under the nearby covered structure)
Who is the facilitator?
Ja-son Flower is a multi-disciplined and sometime multi-dimensional teacher/performer specializing in improvisational Clown, Voice and Dance. He works/plays with a community minded approach and an extreme focus on inspirational participation,
Ja-son brings Mind, Heart and Soul to his offerings: Whether it is MC-ing, Performing, or Teaching you can expect the unexpected here!
Vocal Freedom Coaching
HEALING, RELEASE, FREEDOM!
• Do you think you have vocal blockages?
• Do you wish you could sing but have trauma around using your voice?
• Do you want more empowerment through your voice?
• Do you want to take your singing to the next level?
•If you answered "yes" to any of the above…
I can help.
• Safety: By utilizing an alternative approach to singing and using our voice for sound,
I will create a very safe space for you to explore mind-body blockages, open up the personal permission principle, and demystify the mistake mirage.
• Play/Emotions: Then, through exploring PLAY and EMOTIONS in all their forms, we will unlock the JOY of singing!
• Creativity: Finally, we bring all our learning together into the more artistic, creative and nuanced realms of using our voices.
Come be curious, and explore your own journey back towards Freedom through your Voice!
Rates: 1 - 2 hr sessions @ $50.
Contact to Contract! >
*** payment is expected up front through e-transfer, cancellations must be done minimum 48 hours prior to our scheduled appt. to freely schedule another time.
*** Any cancellations after 48hrs will not be returned.
*** Generally expect to allow, at minimum, 3 sessions (1 per week) to progress through the 3 stages (Safety, Play/Emotions, Creativity). of course you can stop at any time. Depending on the severity or depth of blockage, traumas, story around your vocal freedom, and willingness to try, the time (weeks) it will take you to find your own satisfaction of freedom through voice…will vary.
***very important: There is no guarantee that each 'explorer’ (you!), will progress at the same rate as anyone else, or will progress through the stages of: safety, play/emotions, and creativity equally. I, as your guide, will decide, based on your own progress, when you are ready to move to the next level.
***equally important: my sessions and your satisfaction is financially guaranteed…if you are not satisfied with my guidance, (not your progress, remember that is up to you!) of any session, you can simply not pay at the end of our 2 hr session…be forewarned, if this happens, I may decide not to continue our sessions in the future.
to the top>